Basic Boat Info
Engines / Speed
- Make: Volvo Penta
- Model: D2-75
- Engine Power: 75hp
- Laminate construction of hull: Isophtalic gelcoat, vinylester based barrier coat.
- Hand lay-up method, insulated with Divinycell PVC-foam against heat and cold except in thekeel area which is solid laminate.
- Integrated rubbing strake with brass strip.
- Blue decorative band in gelcoat.
- Strong under floor reinforcements.
- Lead keel with reinforcement bolted on with many stainless steel bolts.
- The rudders is carefully mounted for sensitive rudder feel.
- Strong engine foundations of GRP for effective sound insulation.
- Deck and coachroof areas and also cockpit are of sandwich construction, solid in parts, laminated to the hull.
- Four hull portlights.
- Toerail, cockpit seats, cockpit floor and folding bathing bathing platform in top quality teak laid in silicon rubber.
- Also teak hand rails full length of superstructure.
- Strong stem fitting.
- Integrated anchor roller.
- Electric windlass.
- Stowage beneath for fenders.
- Two strong cleats forward, aft and midships.
- Double stainless lifelines.
- Opening gates port and starboard.
- Scuppers on each side which drain rain water overboard just above waterline to prevent dirt strips on the hull.
- Genoajib and mainsheet tracks with blocks.
- Genoajib block adjustable from the cockpit.
- Selftailing genoa winches, size 55 Evo Chrome, one mainsheet winch, size 40 Evo Chrome.
- Hatches in foredeck, forward toilet compartment, stb sid of that, two in saloon and one in aft cabin.
- 11 port holes, 7 of these are opening.
- Pulpit and pushpit have opening for easy access on board.
- There is a separate gas locker with stowage for two 6 kg PK6 gas cylinders.
- Folding bathing platform in transom.
- On starboard side there is a generous sized, dry stowage locker with storage slots for wash boards.
- The cockpit floor is covered with a teak grating.
- Wheel steering with large pedestal head.
- High gloss varnished folding teak cockpit table.
- Instruments for engine in the steering pedestal within easy reach of helmsman.
- Strong windscreen with handholds on the sides, opening centre section and sprayhood over front part of cockpit.
- The sprayhood can be rolled away neatly into a protective cover.
- On either side of sliding hatch there are useful teak covered work surfaces, ideal as chart tables, etc.
- Above the sliding hatch Raymarine instruments; one i50 Speed, one i50 Depth and i60 Wind.
- Chart tables and washboards in natural teak.
- Two large cockpit drains.
- Space for optional life raft below the cockpit floor.
- Halyard winch size 40 Evo Chrome and clutches on the stb coaming.
- Triple spreader rig by Seldén.
- Main boom with outhaul and two reefs.
- Under deck genoajib furling and reefing system Seldén Furlex TD.
- Seldén rodkicker.
- Backstay tensioner.
- One winch for reefing, selftailing for main and genoajib halyards.
- Several cleats for various uses.
- Spinnaker/whisker boom track on the mast is supplied as standard.
- Generous dimensions of standing and running rigging avoid fatigue during unrestricted ocean sailing.
- Turnbuckles from Seldén, winches from Lewmar.
- Windex wind indicator and anchor light on mast top.
- 58.6 m2 mainsail and 51 m2 genoajib made from high quality dacron material in special Offshore quality by Elvstrøm Sails, Denmark.
- Two reefs in main, battens and coded sail bags.
As standard the boat has two saloon sofas and two separate aft cabin berths. As an option at additional cost, there are two armchairs available in the saloon and, a queen size center line berth in the aft cabin with sofa to port and make up table to starboard, as well as a larger linear galley to port. In front of the mast the boat has head and a single cabin configuration. Twin cabins are available as an option. Optional layout are subject to additional cost. You may combine the saloon of your choice with the aft cabin and forward layout of your choice. Optional armchairs in the saloon are subject to large linear galley to port. If optional layout is required, this must specifically be ordered and confirmed.
All interior woodwork in light mahogany matt silk finish. Flushed locker doors with invisible hinges and ventilation as far as possible. Floor is varnished real teak with inlaid holly strips. Saloon ceiling has panelling with mahogany strips and ceilings in remainder of boat have light lining. High quality fabric covered cushions on all berths 12 cm / 5’’ thick sandwich foam resting on unvarnished, well ventilated boards to avoid condensation. Hand holds are in all the right positions. All portholes are fitted with curtains. Curtains also under the deck hatches.
The settee offers comfortable seating. On the port side a 2.00 m long L-sofa that has backrests with hinges so that the space behind can be utilised as storage. The sofa corner is rounded. On starboard side 2.00 m long settee. The backrest can be lifted to enable total width to be used for sleeping accommodation. Between the settees a strong table with foldable sides. Top opening bar in the table. Headroom in saloon approximately 1.97 m.
Working surface in composite stone with strong, all round mahogany fiddle rail. Carefully insulated coolingbox with baskets and water cooled electric compressor for chilling. Extra deep, double sink. Two burner gas cooker with oven, well gimbaled with fiddle rails and locking device for oven door and also for the cooker when in use in the marina. Safety switch on gas pipe. Crockery locker and cutlery drawer. Bread board. Room for saucepans and other kitchen utensils. There are special places for the waste bin and other items.
Forward Heads Compartment
Bulkheads and lockers in white laminate. Teak grating. Wash basin and countertop in Corian composite stone. There is a large mirror fitted. Separate shower with watertight shower stall, plexi glass doors. Shower water drained by pump directly overboard without going into bilges. Hand switch for shower pump for utmost safety. Strong, reliable pump action toilet. Holding tank, emptied by gravity or by deck pump out. Cupboard above and below washbasin. Ventilation through opening porthole and a hatch, with milk coloured acrylic glass to let light but obstruct view into the head.
The door to the forward cabin has been arranged in such a way to allow free movement for dressing and undressing. Two 2.10 m long berths with ample stowage above and below and in addition a number of lockers. A deck hatch and an opening porthole.
Chart Table and Walkthrough
A comfortable chart table seat with spacious chart table. Electric panel to the left of the navigator. Drawers and stowage slots. There is a larger rubber sealed door access to the big engine room in the aft cabin. Good headroom in the walkthrough thanks to use of cockpit coaming for headroom. On port side there is a wet locker and various cupboards.
Aft cabin has a hanging locker on port side and two comfortable berths, port side 2.20 long x 90 cm wide and sb side 2.02 m long and 1.15 m wide. Stowage room below and above. There is a mirror fitted. Seat between the berths. As an option at additional cost one big double centre bed and a seat on port can be ordered.
Aft Heads Compartment
As forward toilet. The separate shower has plexi glass doors. Ventilation through an opening portlight towards the cockpit.
- Engine Volvo Penta D2-75, 55 kW/75 HP 4 cylinder 2.2 Litres cylinder volume.
Mounted with four rubber feet on strong foundations to avoid vibration and noise.
- Hydraulic transmission.
- 3 bladed fixed propeller.
- Water-cooled rubber exhaust pipe.
- Freshwater cooled engine.
- The hot freshwater circuit is led into a 40 L / 11 US gallon well insulated hot water tank.
- Due to the good insulation water remains hot for many hours after the engine has been run.
- The engine is served by a separate 12 V battery.
- There is a large filter for cooling water.
- The bilge pump has been installed in a position where it can be cleaned even in extremely bad weather conditions.
- There is space for a Diesel generator.
- Approximately 365 Litres with fuel gauges.
- The tanks are filled through two deck inlets.
- Between tank and engine there is a further large water and coarse filter in addition to the one on the engine.
- Fresh water capacity is approximately 650 litres in three tanks, the lower tank under the cabin sole and the upper tanks under the parts of the saloon settees.
- The upper tanks are piped to lower tank and controlled by valves.
- There is a water gauge for each tank.
- The fresh water goes to a pump and then on to a 8 litres pressure equalising tank, and from there via a manifold is distributed to a 40 Litres / 11 US gallon hot water calorifier (heated by 230 V and the engine´s cooling water) and the cold water system.
- As soon as a water tap is turned on the water which is under pressure in the pipes starts to flow.
- As soon as the pressure reduces the electric pump begins to work and will continue until the pressure is built up again after closing tap.
- Filling of water tanks is through deck inlet.
- Carbon filter.
- There are three bilge pumps; one manual, one electric and one high capacity electric emergency bilge pump that is floodab
- Two separate circuits, one with 12 Volt and 75 Ah battery for engine start and one 12 Volt 460 Ah deepcycle for general use on board, the latter being covered by four batteries.
- Charging of batteries is by 115 A alternator from engine.
- Lighting throughout the boat is located in all the important positions.
- There are attractive adjustable reading lights above the berths.
- Electric 12 v sockets at inner chart table and in the cockpit.
- Electric panel with circuit breakers at inner chart table.
- There is a water and diesel meter.
- LED navigation lights, steaming light and anchor light.
- An individual wiring diagram is supplied with each boat.
- A water cooled Isotherm SP system with Danfoss compressor unit for refrigeration is fitted for the icebox, extremely economical to run.
- Operated from a 12 Volt supply and providing batteries are in good condition, refrigeration should last 5-6 days without recharging being necessary.
- Six deck hatches, 8 opening port holes, companionway washboards, 7 automatic vents for saloon, aft cabin and forward heads compartment and forward cabin.
- Separate electric engine room ventilation.
- Lewmar wheel steering. Cardan linked rod steering which is progressive combines safety and fine feel in the best possible way.
- Illuminated compass, single engine control lever and leather covered steering wheel.
- All outside skin fittings are speedily and securely sealed by using ball-valves with Delrin-sealer. Double hose clips are used under water.
- For the toilet special non-diffusing hoses are used.
- All electric cables are, where possible, laid in special tubes and where this is not possible, cables are safely loomed away from the hull.
- There are large limber holes so that any water can easily drain to the bilge.
- The bilge is accessible by a removable floor panel without having to remove the steps.
- Inspection hatches for easy access to stop cocks and speed transducer.
- Four fire extinguishers, one fitted to the saloon table, one in the forward cabin, one in the aft cabin and one in the cockpit locker.
- The interior is treated with a top quality silk finish varnish.
- The underwater hull has two applications of epoxi primer and two coats of antifouling.
- The boat is CE certified by DNV-GL/Germanischer Lloyd and delivered with a CE certificate and a CE plaquette for category A - unlimited ocean voyages.
- Boat hook
- Four Fenders, 63 cm / 25’’
- Four Mooring lines 10 m / 33’
- Emergency steering
- Main sail cover (not supplied if in mast furling is ordered)
- One Winch handle